.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Letter Of Application Essay

I am writing to apply for the position of merchandising Manager in your Tokyo office, as advertised in finis weeks Independent newspaper on 9th October. As draw in my curriculum vitae, which I have enclose, I attend riverside Secondary School I Gloucester where I completed my GCSE and A take aim studies. In 1987 I graduated from the University of Wales with BSc in Business Studies. After offset I moved to Tokyo where I trained as a market tec for the Yen Company for two years. On my slip away to England, I continued working as a market researcher until 1993 when I obtained my present position. I am currently employed as Assistant Managing Director at Melton Enterprises, where my duties include the organization of staff and stock, as well as the allocation of budget within the Sales Department.I am also responsible for overseeing the whole business, and I am in general noted for my good organizational and managerial skills. I believe that I would be an ideal candidate for the po sition you have outlined, as I have had an extensive marketing training with a well cognize Japanese marketing and public relations firm. My time spent brisk in Tokyo also ensured that I obtained a valu sufficient brain wave into Japanese culture and working practices. I also have a number of good business contacts in Tokyo, as well as basic understanding of the Japanese language, which is necessary if one is to be able to work effectively. Finally, I am willing to be relocated at a short notice, which I understand to be a want of this position. I enclose my curriculum vitae and a photography as requested, and I would be happy to supply you with further details should they be required. I thank you for considering my application and I am willing to attend an reference at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment